This month we thought we would bring you a breakfast recipe for a change as it’s an important meal but sometimes boring! If you thought spinach was just for dinner then think again! This breakfast ticks all the food group boxes and that’s why it’s a winner!
Fill up at breakfast with this Poached Egg, Avocado & Spinach on Toast recipe.
- 1 slice wholemeal bread, toasted (carbs)
- Half an avocado, mashed (fat)
- 1 large handful fresh spinach (veggies)
- Small handful of cherry tomatoes, halved (veggies)
- 2-3 eggs, poached. (Depending on how hungry you are!) (protein)
- Firstly toast bread and spread avocado on it.
- Place the spinach and cherry tomatoes onto the toast.
- Put poached eggs on top.
- Enjoy your food mountain!
Tried & tested again & again by Nikki!