Prep time - 15 mins
Cooking time - 30 mins
This winter warmer will become a winner all year round. A variation on a traditional lasagne that will soon become a family favourite.
- 75g butter
- 1 onion
- 12 sheets of lasagne verde
- 350g cooked chicken, diced
- 225g cooked broccoli, diced
- 125g cooked sweetcorn
- 75g plain flour
- ½ pint of semi skimmed milk
- 1 pint chicken stock
- 50g grated cheddar cheese
- Melt butter & fry onion gently for 5 mins.
- Add flour & cook for 2 mins.
- Remove pan from heat and gradually add stock & milk, stirring well between each addition.
- Return to heat until sauce thickens.
- Add chicken, broccoli, sweetcorn & seasoning.
- Place a thin layer of your mixture in the base of an ovenproof dish.
- Cover with four sheets of lasagne.
- Repeat layer of sauce & lasagne ending with a layer of mixture.
- Sprinkle cheese over top and bake for 30 mins at 190 degrees.
- Serve with salad & garlic bread.
Enjoy! Tried & tested by Dan!