The Medicine Ball is a simple piece of kit accessible by home users and at any local gym, they offer additional intensity to core exercises while adding dynamic & functional movements to others. If you don't already own a medicine ball, it's a worthwhile investment for your home workouts. In this weeks workout, we'll be using a Medicine Ball to stimulate the core, choose an appropriate weight and get started.
Frequency, Intensity, Time & Type
Perform workout with 2 or 3 sets of 18 repetitions on each exercise with a weight between 1 & 8kg. This is a basic workout format, perform each exercise sets and reps before moving on to the next exercise. Rest between exercises.
- Medicine Ball Weighted Crunch
- Medicine Ball Russian Twist
- Medicine Pass Around
- Medicine Ball Seated Rotation
- Medicine Ball Reverse Crunch
QUICK 5 EXERCISE MEDICINE BALL WORKOUT Workout Plan
Get the workout plan based on this QUICK 5 EXERCISE MEDICINE BALL workout with additional core focused progessive workouts over a 4 week training plan. This a simple workout plan to supplement any training regime or schedule.
- The Workouts and Plan to Download and keep.
- 4 weeks access to Kiss Fitness Online
- Messege a Personal Trainer
- Track Stats and Workout
- Full Video demonstrtions of workouts
- Full instructions
- Calender of planned workouts
- Add your own workouts
All for £2.99