The Medicine Ball is a simple piece of kit accessible by home users and at any local gym, they offer additional intensity to core exercises while adding dynamic & functional movements to others. If you don't already own a medicine ball, it's a worthwhile investment for your home workouts. In this weeks workout, we'll be using a Medicine Ball to stimulate the core, choose an appropriate weight and get started.
- Medicine Ball Weighted Crunch - 3 x 18
- Medicine Ball Russian Twist - 3 x 18
- Medicine Pass Around - 3 x 18
- Medicine Ball Seated Rotation - 3 x 18
- Medicine Ball Reverse Crunch - 3 x 18
Perform workout with 2 or 3 sets of 18 repetitions on each exercise with a weight between 1 & 8kg